2012年2月15日水曜日

Who Is The Smartest Man Alive

who is the smartest man alive

things you should check for before entering the work bathroom and thinking to yourself "I am the smartest man alive!!" then realizing you didn't actually think that to yourself, you said it in an uncomfortably loud and very distinctly hearable voice

The presence of your coworkers in said bathroom.1

1. In a panic, I checked all of the stalls, desperately thinking of a story I could tell that would make me not sound completely insane to be talking to myself in the bathroom.
The Smartest Man Alive
Learn more
I considered adding an addendum of sorts so as to explain myself, but realized this would make things worse, as not only would I be talking to myself, I would be explaining to myself as well. Luckily, the coast was clear. I remain, however, the smartest man alive, eccentricities notwithstanding.



These are our most popular posts: who is the smartest man alive

Made Famous By...: Swirl Valentine Sugar Cookies and a {FREE ...

things you should check for before entering the work bathroom and thinking to yourself I am the smartest man alive!! then realizing you didnt actually think that to yourself, you said it in an uncomfortably loud and very ... read more

Not the Smartest Man Alive

Jake Kelly: Oh, man, its not all that exciting, trust me. Im a pretty chill guy, I guess. I work hard, I play hard. Im not the smartest guy in the world, but I find ways to get by. I went through some hard partying days, but those are in ... read more

Seeing Night Reviews: {Character Interview with Jake} Double ...

One of my favorite quotes comes from a wise old bear. {Free Printable!!} AND can I tell you that I feel like the smartest person alive because I figured out how to do a free printable....it only took FOREVER! Pooh and Piglet ... read more

the complete guide to everything: things you should check for before ...

And this might mean I border on not normal, but I am really biased that my husband is the hardest working, smartest man in the universe. But the bias inherent in his conversations about being the smartest man alive is ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿